Followers

Thursday 23 September 2010

So

You may have noticed this blog has been pretty directionless. NO LONGER.

This blog is now having a do-over and will from this point forth be focused on travel. Travelling is one of my biggest passions in the world, so I hope to share that on here.

I recently returned from a round the world trip, and will be blogging about my thoughts on that, but also general travel, bohemian, hostel and hotel, country profiling, etc

Wish me luck guys, I hope this will work out better than the directionlessness we've had thus far.

Travel :3

5 comments:

  1. forever alone you will not be, young jedi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading about your travels.

    Returning the favor with following and showing support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear, a very intresting yet barely used topic

    ReplyDelete